Maintain quality customer service as the voice of the customer
A mix of new business and key account management
About Our Client
A leading supply chain and logistics courier company looking to add to their business development team.
- Acquire new customers - Meet the targets
- Maintain and develop the existing customers
- Coordinate sales actions with the network
- As the voice of the customer - help and solve all shipment related matters to maintain and continuously improve the service quality.
- Handle and solve claims and complaints from clients through analyzing and investigation.
- Strictly follow and Implement company credit policy, monitor and collect the outstanding accounts of the clients.
- Prepare related reports to monitor the performance
- Provide Key Account with quotations and bids in line with the Global, Regional or Local contract agreements
- Updating Sales Force
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent, preferred in Logistics, International Trade
- 3+ years working experience in freight forwarding company and previous experience preferable from Sales/Key Account or Freight operation.
- Good communication skill both inand English - Other languages will be an advantage
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and as well as a team player.
- Goal oriented individual, motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills and ability to multi tasks
- Significant experience in dealing with multi-cultural contacts and high level decision makers
- Familiar with Semi-Conductor industry - Advantage
- Familiar with the Automotive Industry - Advantage
- Courier background is preferred
What's on Offer
Salary, Benefit and Bonus