Ability to build out corporate function
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial services organization with a strong presence in EMEA markets. They are looking to grow out thier treasury management software business line here in the United States.
- Liaise with country industry associations for corporate treasurers, fund managers and market user/market maker banks
- Liaise with local multipliers like TMS/PMS/OMS/EMS vendors and consultants
- Work closely with global sales force to maximize on global customer relationships and cooperate as a member of a team in global sales opportunities
- Maintain relationships with established portfolio clients and pro-actively work with them to maximize client revenue potential
- Monitor and analyze portfolio client trading activity and identify areas of opportunity to improve pricing coverage that will lead to increased trading activity
- Organize and/or attend regular networking events with local market professionals
- Propose and organize necessary events in coordination with Marketing and Marketing Director
- Keeping contact to active clients on a regular basis in dedicated sales areas
- Initial trouble shooting of non-technical problems
- Fetching client feedback to report to development
- User training (if required locally)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or related field
- 5+ Years of Experience of selling Treasury Management Software
- Keen understanding of SaaS partnerships, economic models, and industry trends.
- Deep industry expertise and knowledge in CFO and Supply Chain line of businesses. The ideal candidate will be familiar with banking, Treasury, Cash Forecasting, and optimizing Working Capital.
- Proven track record of success across multiple customer segments, with particular focus on Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 accounts.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
What's on Offer
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.