Dynamic sales environment within the luxury goods space
Managing wholesale team prioritizing business development
About Our Client
Our client is an independent and innovative driven luxury goods company that is recognised as a leading player in the watch industry. They embrace the world of marketing, lifestyle, design, combining this knowledge with world class manufacturing. They are a reliable, long-term partner for distributors and retailers, with a focus on uniting distinguished and timeless Swiss design.
Responsible of managing the wholesale sales team, focusing in business development, effective management of sales activities and to work, hand by hand with the CEO to develop the primary and k account market.
Role and Responsibilities
- Have contact with CEO about strategy and planning
- Develop, implement and monitor sales strategies and business plans to drive profitable sales growth
- To manage in a daily basis the wholesale sales team to develop and expand the business in accordance of the established business direction
- Collaborate with online business, to coordinate the wholesale division and align the promotional programs and activities of the distribution channels
- Identify and explore opportunities to expand business opportunities and collaborate with CEO to develop the Primary and Secondary market as well as Key market to ensure success.
- Work on Projects and cross functional peers in product marketing, and supply chain to ensure execution of customer plans, new product launches and company challenges.
- To create and maintain appropriate reporting for management and field that will track and monitor sales and customer performance; initiate appropriate action to address underperforming clients and categories.
- Liaise with marketing and product development teams to identify trends, market intelligence and new product opportunities, capacity and volume.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with key clients
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 10 years in similar position in an international environment, based in the US and related to the Swiss Watch industry
What's on Offer
Salary, Bonus and Benefits