Sales & Marketing Manager
Ability to grow
About Our Client
My client is major importer of fashionable home textile products. They specialize in highly embellished and hand crafted products that are specifically designed to match the needs of the customer.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Build short term and long term strategic plans for growth while managing the everyday Amazon businesses for the company, focusing on sales and marketing activities, search ranking improvement, and conversion rate optimization.
· Plan, and manage the execution of Amazon Sponsored Products campaigns and Amazon Promotions.
· Identify sales trend and growth potential, and work with internal departments to increase sales volume on Amazon.
· Daily, hands-on management and optimization of Amazon, working closely with Amazon and our internal sales support team on product data feeds and product listing optimization.
· Oversee, and work with other teams within the organization, on Amazon forecasting, merchandising, pricing, product content, inventory management, market research, and demand generation.
· Work with cross-functional teams on Amazon initiatives (Inventory Control, Distribution Center, Ecommerce, Product Development, etc.)
· Responsible for coordinating with Distribution Center, allocation team and customer service team as required during peak season.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors Degree Required ideally focused in Business, Marketing & Management
At least 5 years in selling wholes & consumer goods is a plus
Expert level selling within Amazon Market Place/Seller Central
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary - Bonus - PTO - Benefits - 401K