Sales Operations Analyst
Rapidly expanding consumer products company.
Recently renovated office, startup culture, career and compensation upside!
About Our Client
Our client is a startup CPG company with a crazy amount of upside! Listed in the top 500 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2019 and 2020, this organization has a strong path ahead. This Sales Operations Analyst will have an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a strong career trajectory ahead.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Sales Operations Analyst will support the sales team by maintaining their customer data in Salesforce. This individual will help to onboard new customers, partner with operations to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and within regulation. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Onboard new accounts and ensure all requirements are met prior to launch date
- Work closely with operations to ensure all accounts are serviced according to contractual obligations
- Utilize Salesforce to generate reports
- Partner with external vendors to ensure product meets customer/regional specifications prior to shipping
- Identify opportunities for improvement and risk avoidance
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years in Sales Operations
- Experience with Salesforce reporting highly preferred
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment
What's on Offer
If you feel you meet the above qualifications please apply directly and all qualified applicants will be contacted. Compensation is commensurate with candidate experience and skills.