- Newly created position to support GM of the company
- High visibility and room for growth
About Our Client
Industrial Services company that has been in business for over 40 years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Office Manager will be responsible for:
As the Office Manager / Sales Operations you will work under the direction of the General Manager to complete various tasks in support of the office including service paperwork, invoicing, billing, AR/AP, sales reporting
Experience working in an Industrial or Manufacturing environment
Maintain and Track Billing, AP/AR
Manage and Track work flow processes.
Develop customer relationships
Assist commercial service team with special projects
Administrative Office Support
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Quickbooks required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in English & Spanish a major plus
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + benefits + great working environment