Surround yourself with a talent group in a fun, upbeat work culture.
Be a part of a growing company who is great at career advancement.
About Our Client
Michael Page International is an award winning and world renown talent acquisition firm focused across 25 diverse industries and disciplines. We have 140 offices in 36 different countries and strive to unite career-hungry candidates and top-talent seeking companies. As an employee of Michael Page you would work to make those two ends meet through B2B outreach to clients and through a multitude of candidate sourcing tactics utilizing some of the best resources on the market. We foster a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding office culture and currently seeking recruiting consultants to join our team.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for 'hunting' new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 1-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
- Uncapped Earning Potential / Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation and 11 Paid Holidays * Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Free Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits * Summer Friday's incentives
- Luxurious quarterly all-expenses paid trips for our top performers
- Equal opportunity employer