Looking for Sales Professionals with 1-3 years of experience
High Energy, Fast Paced and Winning Company Culture
About Our Client
At Michael Page, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values and 'people first' culture are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory.
Working as a Sales Recruiter within Michael Page, you will own a role which is varied, stimulating and challenging on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As a Sales Recruiter you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years' of commercial experience in Sales, Marketing, Management, Business Development and/or Recruitment
- High Energy, determination and resiliance
- Proven track record of success
- Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best. Compensation and benefits include:
- High Base Salary
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Quarterly all-expense paid trips for Top Performers
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Additional Office and Team based incentives