Opportunity for growth within the company
Ability to earn uncapped bonus
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Proven sales experience in the industry is a must
- Prospect, build, and develop strategic partnerships with clients/customers.
- Secure new revenue streams from new clients
- Achieve assigned and measurable sales objectives/targets
- Strong business acumen, account management and proven Logistics Sales & Negotiating Skills
- Focus on specified market segments to identify and develop high potential accounts
- Serve as a liaison between clientele and operational staff
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of Sales experience within a corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Self-motivated, aggresive, dedicated, with a sense of urgency
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Bonus structure