- Globally established Recruitment Firm with Attainable Growth Opportunities
- Great Health Benefits + 401 K Match + Competitive base + Quarterly bonus
About Our Client
PageGroup is a global, executive search firm operating out of over 140 offices in 36 countries Globally. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.Description
As a Tech Sales Sourcing Consultant you are responsible for but not limited to:
- Identifying and developing candidate relationships in a competitive environment
- Market research
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Accurately maintain CRM activity log, pipeline, forecasting and monthly reports
- Meet and exceed sales KPIs
- Offering resume, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of business development sales experience and/or 360 recruitment experience
- Outstanding communication ability and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Well-organized & have a high attention to detail
- Enjoy working to targets
- Taking initiative in Diversity & Inclusion framework
- Interested or experienced in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Self-starters with a track record of achievement and the desire to build a career
What's on Offer
- A Globally recognized training program catered to sales development from day 1.
- An opportunity for career growth based off of your personal performance and hard work.
- A flexible, Hybrid work model - 3 to 4 days onsite
- Above industry starting base salary with large promotion raises.
- Quarterly bonus set at attainable levels.
- Gym partnerships and many corporate discounts.
- A 401k match
- Health, Dental, Vision and LT/ST Disability + FSA & Commuter benefits
- 20 Annual Vacation days, 7.5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays