- Are you someone who enjoys working cross functionally with multiple teams?
- Join a growing automation solutions company with lots of room for growth!
About Our Client
My client provides automation solutions to customers in the form of large scale, modular systems that provide storage management. They are a fast-growing, global company with excellent company culture and benefits to offer.
- Have clear knowledge of how the company's products and services solve customer problems and create customer value.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Perform customer presentations and maintain sales presentations.
- Make recommendations for product improvement and pricing.
- Go to and participate in sales meetings and trade shows.
- Supply product demonstrations of company's products to prospective customers.
- Generate and supply SolidWorks and AutoCad detail facilities layout and product drawings to prospective customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working with customers and cross-functionally
- Technical mindset and understanding of automation hardware/software and ability to create drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years of experience as a Sales Support Engineer or Sales role
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Bonus structure for all employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Team activities to promote fun company culture