- World's Largest Advertising Company
- Amazing smaller, growing tax team
About Our Client
My client is a leading advertising company. Their US tax team in New York City is a smaller, yet growing team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work closely and collaboratively within the tax team
- SALT tax analysis
- SALT compliance and provisions
- State tax audits
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of relevant SALT tax experience
- Bachelors in accounting, tax or finance
- Strong quantitative, financial, and analytic skills
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be considered with 24 hours.