Sanctions Advisory Consultant
Fast paced, competitive working environment!
Opportunity to work with Senior Management handling high stakes deliverables
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the Financial Services Industry
- Enhance and manage the global compliance framework in relation to managing the risk of sanctions, particularly across the Firm's investments, including leveraging technology and improving processes where appropriate.
- Manage and continuously enhance compliance policies and procedures related to global sanctions.
- Provide clear technical advice, guidance and training on sanctions risk to senior stakeholders across the business.
- Provide guidance and training to regional financial crime team members globally on operational day-to-day matters.
- Perform sanctions risk assessments on a global and legal entity basis as appropriate.
- Prepare and present regular and ad hoc reports for the Global Head of Financial Crime and, where required, governing and fund boards and senior management.
- Deliver regulatory reports to OFAC and other agencies as necessary.
- Develop key metrics to measure the success of the Sanctions compliance program.
The Successful Applicant
- Success in delivering sanctions compliance programs for financial institutions, either through having worked for an asset management firm or a bank in this field, or having worked for a large consultancy.
- The candidate should also be experienced in policy writing, presenting and communicating to senior management and performing risk assessments.
- A strong understanding of pertinent sanctions regimes is necessary.
- A strong understanding of key controls and policies to mitigate sanctions risk, preferably in investment management and client space, is expected.
What's on Offer
Commensurate on experience