Sanitation Supervisor- 3rd Shift
2+ Years of Sanitation Supervisor Experience for Food Manufacturing
OSHA and FDA experience
About Our Client
A family-oriented type Food manufacturing company that values building teams and promoting from within, is adding to the Management team with a 3rd shift Sanitation Supervisor.
The Sanitation Supervisor oversees all sanitation efforts within the facility for 3rd shift and works closely with Sanitation Manager (1st shift) on report's, etc. . This role ensures sanitation standards are compliant with OSHA, FDA and SQF regulations, sanitation staff maintains GMP provisions and, that Company cleanliness and safety standards are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience: 5-8+ years of Sanitation experience, preferably in the food & beverage industry, with 1 or more years in supervisor/manager role.
- Languages: Bilingual, English and Spanish, is strongly preferred.
- Driven by results: you're conscientious and persistent about delivering timely, high quality deliverable and performing all job functions safely while following instructions.
- Adaptable: you're at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to effortlessly change direction when priorities shift, learning to perform new tasks as required for business needs and willing to work 3rd shifts and weekends.
- Training: P.P.E., multiple chemicals, GMP, LOTO, Safety, HEPA, CIP, and HACP
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (health, dental, vision)