- Gain foreign and coorespondent banking experience
- Competitive hourly pay
About Our Client
Our client is a large, foreign, International Bank. With its full-fledged services, our client specializes in corporate lending, international trade services, treasury business, U.S. dollar clearing, retail banking, correspondent banking and various other lines of business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Identify, report suspicious activity and/or mitigate risks in a timely manner
- Review, investigate and document the disposition of cases escalated from various sources
- Prepare SARs with pertinent details and clarity as per the current SAR Team procedures
- Performs full QC process for every concluded cases
- Provide individual QC feedback to the SAR Analysts and to other compliance professionals
- Assist with projects surrounding AML issues.
- Understand and adheres to laws, regulations and regulatory guidance that are in connection with your current position
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree is preferred but not required
- 3+ years of compliance and SAR writing experience
- Knowledge of Transaction Monitoring and SAR filing policies and procedures is required
- Demonstrated strong analytical (judgement) and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in MS excel (sort, pivot tables)
What's on Offer
This client is offering a competitive hourly pay. This position gives exposure into the foreign and correspondent banking process within financial services.