Scheduler - Commercial General Contractor - Richmond, VA
Richmond's most reputable commercial GC!
First assigned project high rise tower $300M+
About Our Client
My client has been in the business for 25 years and throughout this time has risen to the top of commercial construction in Virginia. They lead cutting edge projects in health care, higher education, corporate, non-profit, institutional, military and more. They are a mid sized company with no end in sight to growth potential.
- Prepare detailed construction schedules for large-scale projects
- Responsible for collection of data from multiple sources
- Incorporate data into the construction schedule
- Provide on going analysis of the network logic and validate that it complies with the project team
- Maintain construction schedule in accordance with Hourigan's standards and any additional Owner requirements
- Produce adhoc micro-schedules
- Create and compile project specific Performance Reports
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in commercial construction
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Construction estimating, means and methods, document administration, etc.
- Experience with MS Project, Pheonix, Textura, CMiC, and Bluebeam preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- Exhibits a customer service centric mindset
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision care
- Extensive PTO and company holidays
- 401K employer match
Sound like you? Submit your resume today to be reviewed within 48 hours!