- Midsize Law Firm with top tier Securities Practice
- Full service Law Firm with growing corporate practice
About Our Client
Our client is a well established and growing Midsize Law firm with a prominent corporate practice.
The Corporate Securities Attorney will be responsible for a wide range of work including M&A transactions for public/private companies, public & private offerings, SEC, FINRA and NASDAQ filings etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified applicants should possess the following:
- JD & excellent academic credentials
- Strong working knowledge of documentation in public & private equity transactions, bank lending transactions
- Experience in relevant corporate and securities regulations
- Experience with bankruptcy matters, including Section 363 transactions is a plus
What's on Offer
Salary commensurate with experience, plus a percentage of originations.