Senior Account Executive
Unlimited Career Progression
Unrivaled Sales Training
About Our Client
We value you and we invest in your success from the first day you start at Michael Page. Your managers and directors truly support you every single day - whether you want a refresher on how to handle a tough situation that's come up, or you are just having a hard time and need to bend an ear.
With high base compensation, uncapped bonus potential (consultants earning up to $130k year 1), international working/travel opportunities, flexible working, and a team-driven environment, you will have an amazing opportunity to drive your career forward at Michael Page. We are looking for innovative leaders, people who can fit in with our super collaborative, team environment and deliver the highest level of service to our partners - so if this sounds like you, send me a message. I'd love to chat.
You will work closely with company executives to build strong personal relationships with your clients. You're not just cold-calling, you're meeting with clients and establishing yourself as a key resource in the market.
We have a truly team-focused environment that allows you to work collaboratively with other consultants and leadership to produce the best results that will make you $$$
Some of your responsibilities day to day include:
- Conducting market research to develop targeted business development lists
- Searching, sourcing, and screening potential candidates, utilizing a variety of platforms
- Cultivating close partnerships with clients - developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates to ultimately help grow their business
- Working closely with clients to manage the hiring process from interview through offer stage
- Conducting in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Being responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and generating leads
- Having an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiating Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for intuitive people with a natural aptitude for selling & building relationships. If that sounds like you, I want to talk to you.
What's on Offer
Michael Page has one of the most competitive compensation packages on the market, offering:
- High base salary ($47,500 for 0-2 years' experience, up to $70,000 for 3+ years' experience)
- Uncapped Earning Potential/Quarterly Bonuses (upwards of $135k in year 1)
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- 5 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Unparalleled Career Progression opportunities (local & abroad)
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Luxurious Quarterly all expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Regular team outings