- Rapidly growing Account Management opportunity
- Clear promotional path with metrics based targets
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun! Our values are reflected in everything we do - it's what sets us apart.
The United States is a high potential, high growth market for Page Group and we are investing now for our future growth. We have a proven track record of growth led by a highly experienced senior management team. Our emphasis on organic career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Provide consultation to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends.
- Responsible for developing, recommending and executing recruitment strategy with decision makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames.
- Uses proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks.
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest sales and recruitment professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- MUST have 2 years of commercial experience in Staffing & Recruitment or B2B sales
- Proven track record of success in closing sales
- Experience working for a large multinational organization preferred.
- Experience working with geographically-dispersed, virtual teams, as well as have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Experience managing or mentoring a team preferably; those with the desire to manage and lead a team one day should still apply
- High Energy, determination and resilience
- Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Competitive base salary that far exceeds industry standard for sales
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Transparent promotion goals with valuable pay increases (100% related to your individual performance)
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual office attire
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits