- You will be working on one of the Giga projects in Saudi Arabia
- Managing all current and new sports partnerships
About Our Client
The client is a government entity which aims to develop an economic zone incorporating smart city technology to function as a tourist destination. You will be working on one of the giga projects which is designed to respond to some of the most pressing global challenges facing urban areas and inspire an alternative way of living.
- Assisting the Head of Partnerships in reviewing, updating and implementing the Partnership Strategy.
- Supporting the assessment of opportunities for both outgoing and incoming partnerships.
- Developing key relationships with relevant partners including national stakeholders, agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Developing clear timelines for events and activations within each partnership.
- Working with the Partnership Lead to appoint external agencies within deadline.
- Managing and monitoring the budget for activating sport partnerships.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience, at least 8 years, in a relevant sector (e.g. sports rights holder, major sports club, Account Manager).
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a related field
- Proven track record of success within the industry focusing on developing track record of success.
- Understanding of global trends and latest data in the industry, including key players, business models, research findings and successful initiatives.
- High personal energy, active approach in both managing/pushing existing partners to success and identifying new opportunities.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
- A commercial mindset.
What's on Offer
There is a very attractive local package available.