- High Visibility Role - wide exposure across the organization!
- Remote working opportunities, 2-3 days work from home!
About Our Client
My client is a $900 million-dollar organization that is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Accounting team! My client is an industry leader in the wholesale distribution space. They partner with multi-billion dollar brands supplying more than 200,000 products and 600 brands to thousands of suppliers. My client offers a product selection ranging from home care brands to automotive supplies. Chances are my client had a hand in supplying many products in your home right now to your favorite retailers!
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close and reporting requirements
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer development, marketing, and category management teams to proactively improve KPIs
- Provide financial support to the organization including trend analysis, cost improvement opportunities, and profitability analysis of products, suppliers, programs and special projects
- Ensure that accurate financial records and strong internal controls are in place and being followed
- Assist in preparation of annual operation plan, long range strategic plans, monthly outlooks, quarterly reviews and other special analysis
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Manufacturing or distribution experience preferred
- Rebate experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Strong business communication and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Bonus potential
- 4% 401k match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Amazing benefits
- Ample career progression
- Gain mentorship from the Controller and C-Suite
- Remote working opportunity (2-3 days work from home)
- Ample career progression opportunity across Accounting and Finance - Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Global Consolidations and more!