Senior Accountant - Biotech Manufacturing - Dedham
Device Manufacturer actively working on COVID-19 testing materials
Work with an exciting company with a strong track record
About Our Client
Our client has been an industry leader in medical device manufacturing for over 70 years. They specialize in manufacturing high-tech medical devices, such as DME's, laboratory tests, and lab equipment. With a current focus on COVID-19 antibody tests and other COVID-19 PPE, they are working diligently to help return our country back to normal by providing large scale access to COVID-19 testing.
Senior Accountant - Biotech Manufacturing - Dedham will be responsible for:
- Conduct month over month and actuals vs. plan variance analyses of P&L and Balance Sheet activities in SAP, including foreign exchange activities.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries into SAP: Corporate entries such as Vacation Accrual, Environmental Reserves, Stock Based Compensation, Workers Compensation, and Other Liabilities, Legal department expenses and accruals
- Account reconciliations for multiple US general ledger accounts; including investigating underlying balances and activity.
- Timely and accurate delivery of global audit workpapers and data requests
- Documentation of existing processes such as close entries and corporate submissions, creating detailed work instructions for cross training
- Actively participate in efficiency improvement initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
- SAP or similar ERP experience highly desired
What's on Offer
The Senior Accountant - Biotech Manufacturing - Dedham will enjoy
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- PTO, Plus Holidays and other benefits
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply directly or call me at (617) 824-2685.