Senior Accountant - Ceded Reinsurance
Well established firm
Great growth opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is a global insurance firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Accounting for ceded premium in sub-ledger and general ledger.
- Cash recipients and disbursement recording and application.
- Assist in the following: creating ceded bordereau statements, ceded Schedule F including collateral maintenance, and quarterly GAAP financial statement preparation.
- Assist in ceded reinsurance system enhancements and improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent training.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of accounting experience in the property casualty insurance industry.
- CPA designation a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of insurance/ reinsurance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills.
What's on Offer
This role offers a great growth trajectory within the company.