- Hybrid working schedule (2 days in office)
- Highly visible role with wide exposure across the organization
About Our Client
My client is a $900 million-dollar organization that is seeking a Senior Accountant of Financial Reporting to join their Accounting team! My client is an industry leader in the wholesale distribution space. They partner with multi-billion dollar brands supplying more than 200,000 products and 600 brands to thousands of suppliers. My client offers a product selection ranging from home care brands to automotive supplies including brands such as Clorox, Honeywell, Energizer, and more! Chances are my client had a hand in supplying many products in your home right now to your favorite retailers!
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close and reporting requirements
- Own the coordination and produce the monthly Board Reporting Package
- Frequently liaise with Senior Leadership, preparing and presenting financial reports
- Prepare monthly bank reporting compliance package
- Consolidation of income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, etc.
- Ensure that accurate financial records and strong internal controls are in place and being followed
- Assist in preparation of annual operation plan, long range strategic plans, monthly outlooks, quarterly reviews and other special analysis
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Manufacturing or distribution experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Strong business communication and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Bonus potential, 401K match, 3+ weeks PTO
- Hybrid working schedule (work 3 days from home!)
- Own the financial reporting Board Package
- Work directly with the Corporate Controller and Director of Corporate Accounting
- Ample career progression opportunity across Accounting and Finance - Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Global Consolidations and more!