- Remote working opportunities (2 days work from home)
- Highly visible role with advancement opportunities
About Our Client
I'm partnered with the Director of Finance at a growing global healthcare organization located in downtown Chicago. They are in full growth mode right now, looking to continue their growth in the next few years. They have positioned themselves so well and are seeking to bring on an Senior Accountant to their growing team!
- Work closely with the Finance Director to develop and implement effective financial and accounting goals and strategies for the North America region
- Accurately and timely prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reports
- Lead the standardization and improvement of accounting processes, policies, procedures, internal controls, and systems to enhance accuracy and efficiency of the accounting department globally
- Collaborate across functions including operations, supply chain, IT to recommend solutions, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement projects to increase productivity and automation
- Help implement a strong risk identification and mitigation process
- Ensure that the organization remains compliant with all federal, state, and local accounting/finance/ taxation/ legal requirements
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of experience in Accounting
- Month-end close experience
- Consolidations experience
- Manufacturing and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Advanced time management skills
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401k match
- Amazing benefits
- Ample career progression
- Gain global exposure
- Opportunity to quickly grow into an Accounting Manager!
Apply today to have your resume considered within 24 hours!