- Opportunity to work with company experiencing massive growth
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client has experienced massive growth as it continues to become the market leader in it's industry. Work for a global company with a family feel.
- Preparation and/or review of journal entries for general ledger close
- Supports month-end and year-end close processes and prepares accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with established schedule
- Accounting for inter-company transactions
- Monthly account reconciliations including the cleanup of reconciling items
- Assisting with monthly consolidated financial statement preparation
- Actual to Budget/Forecast variance analysis
- Revenue and expense analysis
- Internal management reporting
- Review and analyze Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable entries
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Operating Budgets
- Ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of current professional hands-on accounting experience including 3-5 years in a manufacturing organization.
- Minimum of 3 years prior General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Financial Statement preparation experience. Payroll is a bonus.
- Experience working with internal and external auditors
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Quickbooks, PowerPoint, and Access
- Deadline and results oriented. Fast learner and efficiency oriented.
What's on Offer
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules