- Global Company
- Growing Organization with great culture
About Our Client
Global company that has a excellent reputation for its multinational manufacturer and marketing services.
- Creating critical journal entries on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Basic understanding of ASC 606 revenue recognition like sales return accrual and GWP and PWP revenue deferral
- Ensuring proper classification by analyzing the product by its category. Then communicate to Regional/ Brand Finance teams to provide explanations on year over year variances.
- Preparing quarterly books schedules and reports and footnotes for the SEC team
- prepare ad-hoc report requests
- Respond to external an d internal audit requests.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of relevant experience within internal or external audit
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Corporate Reporting experience
- Hyperion experiences required/ SAP experience a plus
- Strong analytic skills with strong writing and communication skills
- Inter-Personal skills with the ability to collaborate and interact
What's on Offer
Excellent culture with competitive compensation benefits.