- Hybrid WFH Opportunity
- Competitive Base Salary with a Growing Company
About Our Client
We are partnered with a Medium Sized Manufacturer in their search for a Senior Accountant to report into the Corporate Controller's Group. This highly visible role with be responsible for supporting the financial close and reporting process, including compilation of SEC reporting documents, share-based compensation, performing research for and documenting technical accounting assessments, and assisting with the internal and external audit process. If interested, please read on and apply below!
The Senior Accountant - Manufacturing will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the preparation and review of the Company's periodic SEC filings including 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks, Proxy filings, etc.
- Assist with administering the equity plan and share-based compensation accounting.
- Assist with performing internal operational and SOX audits
- Preparing and maintaining documentation supporting the Company's internal controls (SOX 404) compliance requirements.
- Participate in worldwide month-end close, prepare journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Responsible for the certain corporate accounting activities including variance analyses, forecasting and annual budget reporting.
- Research and resolve various accounting and US GAAP reporting issues and questions that arise.
- Assists with other accounting and reporting tasks or special projects as needed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Accountant - Manufacturing will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance.
- Relevant experience from a combination of 2+ years with either a large public CPA firm or public company.
- Internal controls (SOX 404) experience.
- Current understanding of technical accounting pronouncements and SEC rules and regulations.
- Strong Excel proficiency and Word skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- CPA license or working toward CPA licensure.
- Specific technical accounting experience related to share-based compensation and SOX 404.
- Exposure to the preparation of periodic public filings 10Qs, 10Ks, & 8-Ks.
- Experience with SAP.
What's on Offer
The Senior Accountant - Manufacturing will be rewarded with the following:
- Base salary of $80,000-$100,000
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Hybrid WFH Schedule
- Added perks