- Growth opportunity
- Hybrid Work from Home/In Office
About Our Client
My client is a leading international law firm providing top tier legal advisement to the largest public companies, private equity firms and financial institutions
- Partnership Tax Compliance, Provision, Planning and Research
- Federal, state income
- City, State Audits
- Foreign tax filings
- Manage foreign bank reporting
- Prep calculations, partnership distribution
- Prep and review monthly account analysis
- Supervise tax staff including but not limited to providing consistent feedback and support, and supporting the Manager, Tax.
- Assist with new tax policies, strategies, and procedures
- Prep and delivering relevant tax info to distribute to firms partners
- Oversee tax special projects
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years public accounting or industry experience
- 1065 or 1120
- Strong understanding of tax adjustments for partnership or corporate tax return compliance.
- Knowledgeable in state partnership tax rules and foreign tax
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Law and/or related professional service experience
- Highly motivated and personable
- Effective communicator and strong organization skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Great Benefit Package
- Growth opportunity!
- Hybrid WFH/In-Office!