Work for an industry leading firm with an expanding global footprint
Enjoy a a competitive base, bonus and exceptional benefits package
About Our Client
The Senior Accountant would join one of the most well known and fastest growing cloud solutions providers in the world. Our client is looking for well qualified Public Accountants to join the company in this newly created role, to play in integral part in the growth of the business going forward. If this sounds like the type of company you are looking for, please apply.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting functions including, but not limited to:
- Assists senior leadership in the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements
- Identify financial status and variances by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecast
- Calculation of monthly revenue in accordance with the company's established revenue recognition policies and US GAAP rules
- Provide GL analysis on an ongoing basis; ensuring that all accounts are reconciled and cleaned up on a monthly basis.
- Present additional financial and performance analysis and metrics
- Develop and/or improve upon established policies and procedures to enhance inventory control efforts including the cycle counting process, scrap process, E&O Reserve, etc.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met properly and on timely basis
The Successful Applicant
To best be considered for the Senior Accountant role, applicants should have the following;
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business
- 1+ Years of Public Accounting experience, preferably in a Big Four environment
- Software Industry preferred
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will a competitive base salary, bonus eligibility, 401k plan, health insurance coverage and PTO. We have partnered with this company to build out their accounting team thus far and can safely say this position will also offer long term career progression.