Fast growing national company
Excellent career path
About Our Client
Fast growing privately held company.
- Lead monthly financial close for acquired companies and create workpaper templates and best practices to transition to accounting staff
- Assist with integration of acquired business to corporate accounting function and coordinating with other areas
- Responsible for cash to U.S. GAAP conversion of target companies
- Responsible for coordinating with independent valuation firm and gathering information from acquired entity.
- Assist management team in due diligence for target companies.
- Prepare journal entries and assist the other legal entities as needed, analyzing the P&L, completing account analysis, investigating variances.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, perform account fluctuation analyses and investigate account variances.
- Design and ensure compliance with internal control requirements.
- Work with other departments to properly track and record expenses. Review and validate the coding of vendor invoices.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Perform accounting research as necessary and document conclusions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required, CPA strongly preferred.
- 5 years experience in accounting
- CPG/MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and fluid environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required - 25%
- Independent self-starter.
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP, specifically revenue recognition
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other functional areas to achieve overall organizational objectives.
- Experience with General Ledger systems required, Lawson experience highly desired.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required.
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits and PTO package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career path and growth