World wide leading Pharmaceutical company
Tremendous growth with excellent career opportunities
About Our Client
- Large, well known manufacturing company with over 100 years in business
- Reputable company located in a fantastic area with career coaching to grow within
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and accounting for several areas related to the Company's equity based transactions.
- Assisting the SEC Reporting Senior Manager in preparing the quarterly and annual SEC compliance and financial reporting by the deadlines.
- Setting up and maintaining spreadsheet programs which use a Hyperion data source to summarize the monthly/quarterly and annual financial information required for analysis and reporting purposes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (B. A./B.S.) in accounting from a four-year college or university
- The incumbent should have a working knowledge of GAAP that can be applied to the job responsibilities
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience required
- CPA, CMA or MBA candidates are preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation with benefits and 401K
- Luxurious PTO package
- Excellent growth and career coaching
- Working for a large, reputable company