USD75,000 - USD100,000
Amazing opportunity for growth and development
Beautiful office with amazing views
About Our Client
Global cosmetics company that continues to grow year on year. Looking to add to their expanding accounting team.
- As part of the monthly financial close procedures, Prepare journal entries and accruals, maintain a complete and accurate General Ledger and analyze/research variances
- Identify improvement in month-end close process
- Perform monthly expense trend and budget vs. actual analyses for review with key department personnel
- Prepare accurate and timely account reconciliations Assisting the SEC Reporting Senior Manager in preparing the quarterly and annual SEC compliance and financial reporting by the deadlines.
- Setting up and maintaining spreadsheet programs which use a Hyperion data source to summarize the monthly/quarterly and annual financial information required for analysis and reporting purposes.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 4 years related business experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel - Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Public accounting experience and/or CPA a strong advantage
What's on Offer
- 100% covered medical, dental, health insurance
- 401k with match
- Great salary
- Work/life balance
- 20 PTO days