USD80,000 - USD110,000
Amazing opportunity for growth and development
Beautiful office with an amazing cultures
About Our Client
Well established Luxury retailer, that is continuing to grow through new strategies including ecommerce and wholesale. Be apart of this exciting, growing team!
- Complete monthly close of books; preparing general ledger entries including accruals and prepaid expenses in accordance with IFRS.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, general ledger accounts, and financial reports.
- Perform monthly variance analysis on P&L and balance sheet accounts and field questions within the organization.
- Perform monthly allocations between brands, sales channels, and cost centers.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. or M.S. in Accounting, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent credential required
- 3 - 4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- SAP experience
- Corporate retail or wholesale experience
What's on Offer
- Amazing starting salary with generous bonus
- Free Health, Vision and Medical Insurance
- 401k with Match
- Summer Fridays
- Bagel Monday