USD80,000 - USD110,000
Amazing opportunity for growth and development
Beautiful office with an amazing cultures
About Our Client
Global Luxury Retailer is searching for a Senior Accountant to assist in expansion of accounting and finance department.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completing the G/L, month end close and journal entries
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA/MBA highly preferred.
- 5-7 years experience in progressive accounting-based or general ledger roles.
- Experience in US GAAP: journal entries, balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Advanced Excel skill: pivot tables, v and h lookups, and complex formula writing
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 401k with match
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Free lunches on Fridays