Potential for growth
About Our Client
Growing financial services company.
- Demonstrate an understanding of general accounting processes
- Assist with month end close processes to include but not limited to the preparation of journal entries, timely financial reporting and account reconciliations.
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts, with specific focus on accounts relating to employee benefits and loss accounting
- Execute established system of procedures and internal controls to accurately record financial transactions.
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA/MBA highly preferred.
- 5-7 years experience in progressive accounting-based or general ledger roles.
- Experience in US GAAP: journal entries, balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Advanced Excel skill: pivot tables, v and h lookups, and complex formula writing
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO