Growing Firm: Fast Track to Management
Great Compensation Package
About Our Client
This client is not domestic to the Philadelphia area. They have decided that they will be expanding into the Philadelphia real estate market.
They have offices in three countries and various operations here in the united states. Most of their real estate portfolio being in Canada.
* Complete and accurate recording of journal entries, preparation of variance analysis and compliance with monthly/quarterly close and reporting deadlines.
* Prepare corporate balance sheet reconciliations and perform corporate-level income statement and balance sheet analytics to ensure all transactions are completely and accurately recorded for all reporting periods.
* Assist in the preparation of the budget for corporate expense accounts and prepare the general and administrative expense reforecast on a quarterly basis.
* Manage the monthly G&A variance package distributed to management.
* Preparing MD&A explanations for General and Administrative expenses in the Company's 10-K and 10-Q filings.
* Preparing the Company's quarterly Cash Flow Statement.
* Collaborate and coordinate with Finance group on various treasury functions, including cash management and process improvements surrounding ETF and check transactions.
* Assist with compliance, including the asset and income tests.
* Assist in the analysis and resolution of complex tax issues in collaboration with management
The Successful Applicant
* Experience in a Sarbanes Oxley environment and understanding of US GAAP reporting requirements.
* Thoughtful problem-solver with the ability to identify issues, assess strategic solutions, develop new processes and procedures, and execute against those new processes and procedures.
* Internal desire to identify, strategize and redesign processes to increase efficiencies.
* BA/BS in Accounting. CPA and Big 4 experience strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Base Salary - 70k - 80k
- Bonus - 5 percent
- There are other financial incentives which can and will be discussed with the candidates
- Full medical and dental
- 401k match