Reporting directly into CPA
Tremendous growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Pharmaceuticals organization located in the tri-state area.
- Day to day bookkeeping in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Participate in the accurate and timely preparation of the monthly and annual closing process.
- Post all recurring monthly journal entries.
- Review GL postings to ensure correct recording of transactions.
- Maintain all balance sheet reconciliations and update monthly to ensure accurate reporting.
- Prepare the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports / packages as deemed necessary.
- Provide detailed analysis for month end closing.
- Assist in the implementation of effective accounting controls and business processes.
- Maintain and report on financial/operational/business metrics. Assist in the preparation of financial reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing documents for external auditors
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 4+ years of total experience
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with a Big 4 or national firm and/or SEC registered company preferred
- CPA or equivalent
- Familiarity with SAP a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary
Discretionary yearly bonus