To grow your career into an Assistant Controller in quick succession!
International luxury beauty company with great culture and work/life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a growing international beauty organization based here in the NYC area. Their focus is working is to produce the most innovative products on the market. They're a unique company, that has a heavy focus on the consumer health experience.
- Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly account reconciliations in a standardized format to ensure balances are properly supported
- Produce monthly reports indicating results of the period, established trends, variances to budget, significant items for the period, etc.
- Oversee the AR and AP Accountants, and other general accounting related matters
- Implement and update accounting policies and procedures as necessary to ensure compliance with GAAP
- Drive financial discipline by tracking actual spend versus budget and providing timely monthly internal reporting
The Successful Applicant
- College degree required (Accounting)
- 4-6 years of accounting experience required
- CPA Preferred
- Previous experience in beauty/cosmetics is a plus+
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Insurance plans
- 401k with match
- 4 weeks PTO