The ability to tailor a newly created role to your own!
Work cross-functionally with multiple departments and Senior Management!
About Our Client
Our client, is a global Consultancy firm who are recognized for the quality of their work and service offerings. They partner large Blue Chip organizations with a focus on increasing profitability.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Expense processing, payment and accurate allocation of monies
- Perform monthly closing activities
- Payroll & Employee Benefits cycle activities
- Daily cash management activity
- Inter-company billing and reconciliation
- Helping to deliver standardization of business process and system usage to create greater efficiency and integration to Group Finance
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- BA in Accounting or related
- 3+ years General Accounting experience within a medium size to large company
- Strong interpersonal skills & creating process efficiency.
- Languages useful but not essential (Spanish)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills - Intermediate to Advanced Excel highly desirable.
- Experience with Netsuite/Salesforce desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will recieve:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Award winning benefits
- Fantastic company culture & incentives
- Fully remote working