- Company is growing rapidly and offers opportunity to advance
- This employer puts a strong value on the employees, and promotes from within.
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held leader in this sector of the manufacturing industry who has been around for over 60 years. This employer is recognized for the effort and focus that they put on there employees, and pride themselves on the retention. They also offer a great training program that will get you right up to speed.
- Maintain G/L and maintain the reconciliation process
- Strong focus on audit, internal controls, and and project management.
- Internal reporting review
- Analysis work with account reconciliation
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong Senior Accountant with 5-10 years experience
- Both experience in the manufacturing industry and the public sector
- CPA is preferred
- Exposure to some sort of Audit work
- Attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $85K
- Annual bonus program
- GROWTH! Company loves to promote from within.
- Full benefits package, including 401k match and 3 weeks PTO