- Competitive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting healthcare company offering employees an exciting and fun work environment that encourages growth and promotion from within.
- Providing support in completion of month-end close activities, compiling financial statements, completing variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, and preparing and posting journal entries.
- Improve, and monitor accounting policies and procedures in line with GAAP.
- Lead monthly financial reviews with senior leadership team.
- Support in the annual review process and prepare ad hoc reports as needed.
- Maintain the reliability of all business systems including but not limited to online delivery platforms and data warehouse.
- Help in the annual budget process and report variances monthly on a monthly basis.
- Create financial models and analyses to support strategic projects to drive the company forward.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (EX: Macros, VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables)
- Aptitude to understand business processes implications on financial statements.
- Capability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that thrives on change.
What's on Offer
- Career growth opportunities
- Bonus eligible role
- 401k match