- High Growth Potential - Construction Industry
- Hybrid Work Environment
About Our Client
Our Development client is local to the DC area and is in high growth mode stemming from recent project wins in a new target market. Great place to work for someone that is not afraid to get into the details, but also is interested in higher level growth and development.
- Prepare internal financial statements from the GL
- Prepare and maintain job costing reports related to projects
- Prpare general ledger entries & monthly reconcilations
- Understand GAAP, tax, and construction accounting
Apply today using the link provided and your most current resume will be considered within 24 hours!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degee in Accounting/Finance required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Experience with QB Online, Timberline, and Excel a huge plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401K & Great PTO
- Hybrid working environment