- Excellent Potential for Growth
- Competitive Salary with Fantastic Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading creator, marketer, and global distributor of licensed consumer products in the Food and Beverage Industry. They are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team to support the accounting function as a Senior Accountant.
- Assist with preparation of monthly reporting package, and prepare workpapers for the monthly/quarterly/annual close cycles in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Assist in implementing and reconciliation of inventory monthly
- Maintain fixed assets and other miscellaneous schedules
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting with FP&A exposure is desired to assist with special projects and ad hoc analysis
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 3 years of experience desired
- Strong Excel and financial systems skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Inventory experience is a plus
- Fixed Asset experience is a plus
- CPA or CPA candidacy is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Hybrid 3 day schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive Health, Dental & Vision
- Company discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan including a generous Company match