- Competitive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Rapidly growing CPG company with offering employees an exciting and fun work environment that encourages growth. Through innovation they make it possible to quickly and easily find ways to improve creative thinking.
- Providing support in completion of month-end close activities, compiling financial statements, completing variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, and preparing and posting journal entries
- Improve, and monitor accounting policies and procedures in line with GAAP.
- Lead monthly financial reviews with senior operations team.
- Support in the annual review process and prepare ad hoc reports as needed.
- Maintain the reliability of all business systems including but not limited to online delivery platforms, POS, as well as data warehouse
- Help in the annual budget process and report variances monthly on a monthly basis.
- Create financial models and analyses to support strategic projects to drive the company forward
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (EX: Macros, VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables)
- Aptitude to understand business processes implications on financial statements.
- Capability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that thrives on change.
What's on Offer
- The role is available for immediate start
- The client is willing to train the successful candidate
- Career growth opportunities
- The role is bonus eligible