- Consumer Goods company in CT
- Are looking for a Senior Accountant
About Our Client
This client is a consumer goods company based in Stamford,CT. This is a hybrid opportunity.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations to ensure that all transactions are recorded in compliance with dealership accounting processes and policies
- Drive variance analysis of financial statements (e.g. budget to actual, monthly fluctuations vs. expectations)
- Facilitate timely submission of consolidated financial statements and schedules to dealership departments
- Communication to various stakeholders on trends and cash needs of the business
- Assist department managers in reading and interpreting financial reports and in creating action plans needed to improve financial performance
- Problem solve issues that arise during financial reporting process and drive efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.