Senior Amazon Performance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading CPG wellness company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage the company's Amazon Sales channel
- Manage agency relationships
- Manager relationship with key Amazon.com internal teams
- Review stock levels to ensure inventory is aligned to demand
- Use Seller central analytics tools to identify potential issues/opportunities
- Encourage, collect and report on consumer reviews
- Ensure proper merchandising across product categories
- Weekly reporting updates for channel level performance and overall Amazon performance
- Ensure paid media optimized to drive the greatest ROAS / lowest ACOS
- Test new ad formats (e.g., Posts, Videos, etc.)
- Ongoing project management of select digital marketing initiatives
- Ensure media is delivered in budget and paid for in a timely manner
- Document and archive learnings
- Manage product launch/phase out calendar
- Collaborate in the marketing campaign planning process and strategy development in accordance with overall brand and ecommerce growth plans. Involves: Amazon Keyword optimization, Promotions, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing, Influencer marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ Experience with Amazon Seller or Vendor Central is required
- Experience running or overseeing each aspect of selling on Amazon, from Customer Service to Keyword optimization to testing new Amazon functionalities.
- Experience correlating of "Top of Funnel Marketing" date to Amazon Sales impact. le. Podcast, TV, Radio, Influencer, Sampling events.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret web data/statistics
- Experience managing a digital agency
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package with benefits.