- Opportunity to work for a large global correspondent bank.
- Opportunity to work in New York City.
About Our Client
Our client is a large correspondent banking firm with a location out of Midtown, New York City.
As an AML Transaction Monitoring Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Perform review on alerts generated from our AML Transaction Monitoring system
- Conduct periodic internal account/customer reviews to identify potentially suspicious activity
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filings
- Effectively communicate with lines of businesses to obtain additional information and documentation as needed
- Recommend appropriate follow-up and possible action for customers that exceed the Firm's risk tolerance
- Flexible to perform other functions as requested by management
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate has:
- A bachelors degree
- CAMS Certified
- 2-4 years of experience in reviewing customer transactions and information for potentially suspicious activity and performing AML or financial investigations
- Experience writing SARs
What's on Offer
Our client offers market rate, benefits and a 6 month contract.