- +/- 1 day in the office per week
- Unlimited PTO
About Our Client
World leading consulting company. They help finance leaders navigate the three phases of transformation: quick wins in the near term that generate reliable and steady funding; a transparent road map for the medium term, with meaningful milestones; and, for the long term, the integration of a flexible culture centered on performance and continuous improvement.
Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Planning, leading and executing a work stream independently, with the support of the broader business
- External client facing role, supporting CFO orientated projects from value creation strategy to performance management, digital finance and lean/agile working cultures
- Defining the role of the finance organization, transforming finance function to be efficient & effective, control finance costs, ability to steer and make relevant decisions in daily finance work etc.
- Facilitate corporate planning decisions, including measures to align corporate, financial and investor strategies
Pending successful performance, you will be placed on a clear and achievable path to promotion, with increased career potential over the longer term.
Submit your resume using the link provided for immediate consideration!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree, or CPA, or Finance related qualification
- 3+ years of experience of consulting in either finance organization (including shared services), finance transformation, external and internal reporting, corporate governance, performance management, planning, budgeting and target setting, corporate risk management or similar consulting related engagements
- Excellent client facing and management tools
- Ability travel 20% to 25% of the time (always Business Class)
- Ability to work from the Boston office from time to time. When not on engagement, can work from home.
What's on Offer
- 110,000 to $ 120,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme (24%/ $28,800)
- REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE
- Business class work related travel
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent benefits - health, dental, vision 100% paid for by employer. This also includes dependents.
- Opportunity to work at a world class consulting firm, with like minded high caliber colleagues and clients.
- Clear path to promotion, with clearly defined promotion cycles and earnings increases.