- Remote work! 1 day in office per month
- Global exposure in a $3 billion dollar organization!
About Our Client
My client is a global, $3B manufacturing leader in the packaging industry. My client works with organizations in the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Beauty industries and more! My client is highly invested in their people and have a great company culture and they are looking for a candidate that will be a culture add to their team!
The Senior Analyst of Technical Accounting will be the subject matter expert on all things Technical Accounting. The ideal Senior Analyst will have a strong knowledge of US GAAP and experience with External Reporting. The Senior Analyst of Technical Accounting will interface with the FP&A and Global Consolidations teams, Senior and Director level leaders and beyond. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a role with a Global, multi-billion-dollar organization that offers regular exposure to Senior Leadership, professional growth and development opportunities, and a thriving company culture.
- Evaluate and implement new accounting standards
- Ensure the application of GAAP to complex transactions
- Consult on impact of new accounting policy changes and advise on the impact to the company
- Write and train on global accounting policies and procedures
- Facilitate webinars as Technical Accounting subject matter expert
- Effectively liaise with various Business Unit leaders and the greater Accounting & Finance team
- Design, implement, and document policies and procedures
- Apply relevant guidance and draft accounting memos to support conclusions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years Accounting experience
- Experience with a publicly traded company/publicly traded clients is a MUST
- Technical Accounting and External Reporting experience
- Proficient knowledge in U.S. GAAP and SEC regulations
- CPA preferred
- SAP & SAP BPC experience preferred
- Experience building and maintaining strong working relationships in an internationally diverse cultural environment
What's on Offer
Target compensation for the Senior Analyst of Technical Accounting is $80,000 - $100,000 base salary + bonus
- Remote work opportunity: 1-2 days in office per month
- Great benefits: PTO, 401K match, and more
- Great work environment - highly collaborative team, positive atmosphere, ample opportunity for professional development
- Global exposure within a $3B organization